Thursday, April 11, 2013

First ever triple animal jam gift

             hi this is my first post, the news is epic triple members gift this month (so cool)
                                          The gift this month is triple which is a first.
                         I've been playing animal jam since it started which was about in
2009 I think, I heard it from my Dad who was one of the main artist for game design ,I was so happy!
                So the gift is sprite wear ( not like school cloths ) like armor let me show you a pick.

pretty cool right!! Well that wasn't the start of it this gift came out first day of April ( witch was right before my b- day ) then on the eleventh aka today they came out with its special not so good looking  
                                                      brother for the head of your animal.

when you put it on it looks kindda stupid on most of the animals, but no the elephant and 2 more...

No comments:

Post a Comment